Coronavirus update Kingston 581
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coronavirus update Kingston 581

Update about Corona virus Primark's Closure/opening procedure

You are not connected. Please login or register

Store closure

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Store closure  Empty Store closure Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:49 pm

Admin

Admin

Hi All,

I just wanted to take the time to email you all after a text/email you would have received today between 1200 and 1300 regarding all our UK stores closing.

From close of business today all our UK Primark stores will close temporarily, this has been a very difficult decision for the business, but the health and well-being of all our colleagues is of the utmost importance.

Our Kingston store will be closed until further notice, if you have any contractual shifts with us please DO NOT come to store and stay home and isolate.

As discussed in the huddles if you have any shifts in the next 2 weeks you will receive 2 weeks of your contracted shifts PAID to you as company sick pay, if we are still closed after the 2 week period this will be reviewed and you will be updated in due course. Anyone that is down as HOLIDAY for next 2 weeks this holiday will be cancelled and paid to you as company sick pay, Holiday may be used in the future as an alternative.

Please only call the store absence line for emergency queries ONLY as this line will be extremely busy.

Thank you for all your hard work and your continued support. We will all be back together and better very soon!

https://kingston581.forumotion.com

2Store closure  Empty Re: Store closure Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:27 am

Lisa Swinton

Thank you. Hope be back very soon. Stay safe

3Store closure  Empty Re: Store closure Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:24 pm

taniakarem

Thank you please be safe

4Store closure  Empty Re: Store closure Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:26 pm

Kasia Sheikh

Hello everyone! How is everyone keeping?

5Store closure  Empty Re: Store closure Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:01 am

taniakarem

Hi Kasia I am very well thank you, just enjoying me being home and catching up with my family and house work, hoping to see you and everyone else soon healthy and safe

6Store closure  Empty Re: Store closure Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:16 pm

Lisa Swinton

Hi Kasia,
Good thanks. I,am missing work. Lol. Staff. But hoping to see everyone very soon.
Stay safe.

7Store closure  Empty Re: Store closure Wed May 20, 2020 2:35 pm

Lisa Swinton

Hi is there any news when we are back. Saying shops open 1st June. Are we just waiting for email to confirm we are back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum